Assembly and Production Workers
Things you should know about working for Focus Workforce Management, Inc.:
- Safety , it’s more than wearing a yellow reflective belt. We’re committed to providing the safest work environments, which means morning safety briefs, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our employees can handle it.
- We like to keep you on your toes, associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
- Flexibility is key, employees should be open to extra hours, and a rapid pace.
- Layer up ! You should be comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures. The manufacturing building has dock doors that open throughout shifts, this can cause the temperature to be high during the summer or cold during the winter depending on the location.
- Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Pumped up kicks . You’ll stand in one place, and move around continuously for extended periods of time– good steel toe shoes are a must!
- All hands on deck ! You can expect to handle materials ranging from small shelves to cabinets ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move . You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of materials and finished goods.
- Hourly Pay Rate starts up to $10.81 Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Become a Full Time employee with the Client and receive many Benefits, perks, and even Stock options with 401K.
- Focus Weekly Pay-Every Friday!
- Weekly hours range from 32-48 hours per week typically 5 days a week. Shifts vary from early morning to overnight.
- We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Thrown your cap in the air – you have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Blown out the candles – you are at least 18 years old.
- Flex, not just your muscles – you don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities.
- You are willing and able to work extra hours as required, bringing smiles to our customers doesn’t take time off.
- Mr. /Ms. Reliable – You can work the shift hours as described and are punctual to work and from breaks.
- Let’s get physical – employees must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now at www.focusjobs.com and select the Manhattan BranchOr Walk In to 5935 Corporate Drive, Manhattan, KS 66502 M-F 9 AM-4 PM
- Call us at 785-323-4576
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Focus Workforce Management is an industry leader in providing light industrial staffing and workforce management solutions. Our clients include some of the best-known names in manufacturing and distribution, as well as local and regional facilities with high-volume labor needs.
Focus Workforce Management hires over 100 people per week in Production, Assembly, Electronic Assembly, Electronics, Warehouse, Forklift, Labor, Welders, Welding, Maintenance, Recruiting, Recruiters, Staffing, Food Production, Machine Operator, Logistics, Material Handler and Handling, Order Pickers, Picking, Pulling, Distribution, Printing, Printers, Packaging, Welding, Machinist, Clinical and Laboratory, Technical, Technicians, Mechanical, Mechanics, Industrial, Supervisors, Managers, and Manufacturing jobs.