Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
To maximize guest satisfaction by providing neat and clean guests rooms in accordance with standards of the hotel. Responsible for the usage and organization of supplies. Understands and implements the Pledge (Mission), Values and culture at all time
- 1+ years of experience in a branded, quality hotel preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent of same
- Must display professionalism and have characteristics of honesty and trustworthiness
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
Work Environment & Context:
- Must be able to perform major life activities: standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, and reach
- Long hours sometimes required. Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays, weekends, and evenings
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proper procedures for handling of linens, terry and other supplies.
- Sanitation of supplies, guestrooms, public areas.
- Guestroom cleaning procedures
- Safety and security measures. Report or correct any hazardous conditions observed immediately.
- Maintain designated minutes per room.
- Maintain guest privacy.
- Follow cleaning procedures in the company systematic fashion.
- Assist with guest issues, being professional and maintaining a hospitable caring attitude.
- Multi task, detail oriented, remain service centric
- Must be able to work alone.
- Comply to all standards.
- Communicate with guests and co-workers in a friendly and helpful professional manner.
- Work as a team member