CDL Truck Driver
Say goodbye to the same old, same old job and say hello to a career with Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin. Work in a culture that revolves around changing the lives of the people in our communities while selling donated and new merchandise in our retail stores and online. Our organization is really busy, we're changing lives every day, and we are looking for a CDL Truck Driver for our Fox Cities logistics team.
Our drivers are responsible for driving local, central and north central WI routes and are home daily. Assignments can range from straight truck to tractor trailer routes. The driver’s primary responsibility will be completing intrastate tractor/trailer routes, trailer yard duties, assisting with loading/unloading trailers, and participating in Saturday donation drives.
What’s Goodwill NCW? We’re a cutting-edge, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) human services organization that collects donated goods, sells them in 21 retail stores across our 35-county region, and uses the revenue to support programs and services that improve individual lives and our communities.
If you’d like to be part of an organization with the power to change lives, click Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/LEP
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be able to lift up to 50-100 pounds.
- Previous warehouse experience and high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred but will train.
- Class A CDL to operate straight truck, yard spotter tractor and tractor-trailers
- Final applicants will need to pass a road test, reference checks and drug screen
Our Good Care benefits for part-time team members include:
- Team Member Discount for our retail stores
- Retirement Plan
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Team member Assistance Program
- Paid Time off Benefits (vacation and paid holidays) based on hours worked