At a glance
Home Instead Senior Care Mission Viejo is Hiring CAREGivers!
Perfect part-time job to earn supplemental income for retirees, students, and those looking for flexible scheduling!
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Incidental Transportation
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Toileting assistance and incontinence care
- Alzheimer's or other dementias support
*No experience necessary – skills training is provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
The minimum requirements to become a CAREGiver are:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to clearly and politely communicate scheduling needs to office staff
- Willing to complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid CA driver's license, and valid auto insurance in your name
- Own a clean, safe, and reliable vehicle
- Be at least 21 years of age and eligible for work in the United States of America
- Ability to bend and lift 25lbs
- Ability to speak, read and write clearly in English.
- We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
If you are interested in joining a growing company that serves seniors, we may be the place for you! Start by completing our online employment application and one of our Retention & Recruitment Coordinators will be in touch with you shortly.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Must pass criminal and driving background test.