|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen staff role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Chick-fil-A of Seneca is looking for an energetic, outgoing, and enthusiastic individual to join our kitchen team as a kitchen director. As a director, you will be working in a fast paced environment. Our team gains life experiences that extend beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion to serve others. We are currently hiring for day and night shifts.
We have full time and part time positions available.
1. Teachable spirit
2. Ability to multi-task
3. Willingness to provide REMARKable experiences for our guests
5. Has a “guest first” mentality
6. Works with a sense of urgency
7. Takes initiative
8. Character – Aligns with Chick-fil-A values
9. Chemistry – Servant leader, relationship builder
10. Competency – Problem solver, commitment to excellence
1. Sundays off
2. Scholarship opportunities
3. Break food allotment
4. Uniforms provided
College of Architecture, Arts, and Humanities, College of Science, College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences, College of Business, College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences, College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences, College of Education
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.