At Chick-fil-A of Seneca, we are Hospitality Professionals who love our jobs, our Chick-fil-A culture, the awesome food and our opportunities to positively impact millions of guests per year! We do not require restaurant experience as a prerequisite for consideration of employment. However, to be highly qualified and competitive in our selection processes, candidates must possess, among others, the following traits:
- A Heart of Service
- Honor, Dignity, & Respect to All
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Collaborative Spirit
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong Ethics
- Eagerness to Learn
- Sense of Purpose Beyond Oneself
- Great Stewardship
We understand the tremendous opportunity we have before us. It is an amazing responsibility to steward what has been entrusted to us. Our incredible team will be ready for it all! These are part time positions. Chick-fil-A Seneca is open, at minimum, from 6:00AM – 10:00PM Monday through Saturday. All positions require Saturday availability. Part time hospitality professionals should be available 11-8, 11:15-4, or 4-9pm. We are closed for business every Sunday. Due to labor restrictions for equipment and limits to hours that can be worked, most positions require a minimum starting age of 18 years old.
Job Type: Part-time
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Chick-fil-A of Seneca is looking for an energetic, outgoing, and enthusiastic individual to join our kitchen team. Our team gains life experiences that extend beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion to serve others. We are currently hiring for day and night shifts.
1. Teachable spirit
2. Ability to multi-task
3. Willingness to provide REMARKable experiences for our guests
5. Has a “guest first” mentality
6. Works with a sense of urgency
7. Takes initiative
8. Character – Aligns with Chick-fil-A values
9. Chemistry – Servant leader, relationship builder
10. Competency – Problem solver, commitment to excellence
1. Sundays off
2. Scholarship opportunities
3. Break food allotment
4. Uniforms provided
College of Architecture, Arts, and Humanities, College of Science, College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences, College of Business, College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Life Sciences, College of Behavioral, Social and Health Sciences, College of Education
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.