Want to assemble a great new career? We’ve got just the job for you. We’re hiring for Electro-Mechanical Assemblers in West Mifflin, PA for long term assignments on the amazing team at one of our Premier Clients. If you enjoy working with your hands and putting things together using hand and power tools, you’re a perfect fit.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be working on:
• Connecting cables and wiring
• Testing, troubleshooting, inspecting and repairing assemblies
• Reading blueprints and schematics
Interested? Here’s what it takes to apply:
• Above all, you’ve got to be reliable. If you’re ready to go at the start of each shift, you’re A-OK in our book.
• A high school diploma or GED is required.
• Even though you don’t have much (or any) experience, that’s not a problem – this is an entry-level job with room for you to learn and grow.
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of basic hand tools
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Good manual dexterity is essential
• Some experience reading blueprints and or wiring diagrams is preferred
Working hours are Monday through Friday; 6AM to 3:30PM with every other Friday off!
$13.00/hour Starting Pay.
Potential Pay Increase to $14.00/hour after 3 months, and $15.00/hour after 6 months.
In case you were wondering, here’s a bit about us. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world’s best companies. It’s an awesome feeling to help other find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It’s why we love what we do.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball’s in your court. Apply online now at www.adeccousa.com or call us at 412.828.5940 or stop by our office in Blawnox. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old