Part Time Store Representative
CustomInk will be opening a pilot "Store in Store" location in the Fredericksburg, VA area to make custom apparel more accessible than ever! We’ll be securing space within a large national retailer in the area to meet our customers where they already shop.
This store will deliver an amazing CustomInk experience that provides the one-on-one guidance from knowledgeable "Inkers" our customers have come to love. We're looking for genuine, enthusiastic, and customer focused team members to join us on a part-time basis to deliver top-notch customer service as part of this new endeavor! If that sounds like you, read on to learn more about the role.
We seek friendly and reliable individuals who are dedicated to helping customers have a great experience with CustomInk. You must understand and care about satisfying customers, and have the communication skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities to convert potential leads into satisfied customers.
As a part time CustomInk Store Representative, you’ll help create excitement around CustomInk’s product and service offering in the surrounding community and for customers who visit our store. You must understand that Customink is dedicated to delivering a WOW! customer experience and know that it starts with a genuine interaction. Every day is an opportunity for you to help our customers better engage their group or community through custom apparel and merchandise.
As a Store Representative, you’ll be on the front lines of winning and satisfying customers and strengthening our market position and brand identity through our in-store experience. You’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, providing strong design and merchandise suggestions, and problem solving to deliver on customer needs. You’re the first person customers meet upon arrival, and you’re their CustomInk guide - advising, problem-solving, and selling.
You’ll be trusted to:
- Provide WOW! customer service and engagement
- Build relationships and establish CustomInk as a respected member of the Fredericksburg community
- Act as a champion of the Customink brand
- Drive sales, interest, and excitement around CustomInk
- Demonstrate knowledge of CustomInk’s merchandise, printing process, and delivery options
- Demonstrate competence in all store computer systems in order to help serve customers, as well as collect customer data and feedback
- Maintain company standards of merchandise presentation, signage, and displays
Measures of Success
You’ll be responsible for helping to shape CustomInk’s in-store customer experience. Accordingly, the key measures of success will be:
- Converting potential leads into orders
- Ensuring stellar customer service and satisfaction throughout our entire process
Our recipe for success is a candidate with a passion for customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and great problem solving abilities. If you meet the following qualifications, we want to speak with you!
- Strong people skills - you’re personable, enthusiastic, and genuine
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment; invigorated by personal interaction
- Outstanding communication skills that let you converse comfortably with small groups and individual customers
- Excited about the CustomInk brand and eager to share that excitement with customers
- Enjoy being a team player in a fun, intense, and results oriented environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for each customer to ensure that their expectations are exceeded
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, think on your feet, and demonstrate great problem solving abilities
- Sales or service experience in retail, hospitality, or a related industry
- You’re available to work part time hours spanning week and weekend days with the potential for some evening hours
- Our Store will be open from 10AM - 8PM 7 days a week
- We're looking for ample coverage primarily for afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- The schedule will average approximately 20 hrs/wk. The hours could flex down to around 15 hrs/wk or as high as around 25 hrs/wk
In addition, you must share our company values - practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
CustomInk uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old