|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
Procedure Technician IIOverview
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Utilizes the nursing process to provide patient care. Maintains professional accountability for provision of patient care for the assigned patients. Coordinates the patient care in conjunction with other departments. Maintains patient rights and confidentiality of patient information.
Because you're committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That's why you'll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience: Prior Tech I or equivalent position experience required.
* Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
* Other: Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to do heavy lifting. Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment. Able to multi-task, use time management skills, and function as a team player. The physical demands described here are the representative of the minimums that must be met by an employee to perform all essential functions of the job. Most physical demands are below, plus: Minimal: lift chair to floor level
* Preferred Experience: 1-2 years GI Assistant experience preferred.
We'll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a "top 100 places to work." We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We're proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care -- that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.