Facility Aide/Attendant-McKinneyImmediate Openings
12 hour shifts-Overnights
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for our clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.