- Maintain TCA company standards in all interactions, including but not limited to, interactions with clients and personnel.
- Perform plant healthcare maintenance, such as turf and plant spraying, based on instructions from the manager.
- Mix and maintain chemicals based on instruction by manager.
- Fill out and maintain accurate and appropriate chemical use logs.
- Ensure company vehicle and equipment are operated and maintained properly, including but not limited to initiating any action needed to remedy malfunctioning or unsafe equipment.
- Maintain all safety standards on every job and while on TCA property.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience is preferred.
- General knowledge of spraying and fertilization techniques, including mixing quotients.
- General critical thinking skills as exhibited by ability to shift priorities based on weather conditions and chemical knowledge.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of chemical reactions and potencies.
- Qualified Sprayer certification a plus.
- Basic knowledge and skills with hand and power equipment used for pesticide, herbicide, and fertilization application.
- Basic tech knowledge such as PDA and cell phone use.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- TDQ License is a plus
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive Pay, DOE
- Company Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance, Long and Short-term disability provided by Terracare Associates
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their resume and qualifications on the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
Any questions regarding the position, office location, or general inquiries please submit your resume then feel free to contact us through the messaging feature.
Immediate need. If your skill sets are a match a representative from our company will be in touch. We are a Equal Opportunity Employer and enforce a drug-free workplace. Drug screen will be completed upon hire.