Professional House Cleaner-Bilingual
1. Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy.
2. You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye for Detail - you notice little things that others miss.
3. Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
4. Must LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
5. Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
6. Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day.
7. Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
8. Multi-tasking: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
What We Provide:
1. Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
2. Positive Work Environment - Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
3. Friendly Work Environment - Open communication and collaboration.
4. Bi-Weekly Compensation - Our cleaners average $450 - $550 per week plus tips & mileage.
5. No Weekends required. Paid Holidays. & Paid Time Off For Full Time.
6. Advancement Opportunities.
7. Emphasis on Personal Growth.
The ability to lift 50 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties. Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently. Have a valid driver's license. Your own transportation to and from our office. Car insurance is required and will be verified. Need to pass a back ground drug screening and criminal background check.
Wage: team gets 44% of each job worked, $450-$550 per week