We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Manicurist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
As a licensed Manicurist it is required for a person to perform manicure/pedicure services. He/she performs grooming services to enhance the looks of nails in a client. It involves shaping, filing, clipping and polishing nails. A nail technician may add chemical or other agents on nails for making them stronger in order to avoid breakage, and perform repairs to damaged nails.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Greeting guests and understanding their requirements and describing available treatments
- Performing duties accurately and in time
- Providing professional hand and foot nail treatments according to customer requirements and preferences.
- Being flexible with customer's schedule to support the commercial requirements of the establishment
- Keeping the spa equipments in good condition
- Using products in right amount to avoid wastage
- Offering & selling services to customers
- Having understanding and knowledge about different nail conditions and treatments available, and different nail care products
- Maintaining high sterilization standards and hygiene according to law and the spa procedures
- Performing treatment preparation and maintaining spa area
- Reporting to management about matters related to guests or staff requiring attention
- Handling concerns of customers professionally and courteously
Skills and Specifications -
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be a team player
- Friendly and pleasing personality
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working with all kinds of people
- Have an eye of detail and be able to understand the requirements of customers
- Be patient
Education and Qualifications -
- Certification course in pedicure and manicure treatments
- Basic computer/ point of sale system skills.
- Cosmetology license
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Pico Rivera, CA
- High school or equivalent
- Cosmetology: 1 year
Required license or certification: