At a glance
Responsible for all facets of the operation for the assigned shift of a Papa Murphy's store by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in the proper uniform and ready to take responsibility of shift at the assigned time.
- Proficient at the Counter, Prep and Cashier positions.
- Insures all team members are in uniform, clocked in and at assigned positions at assigned time.
- Responsible to perform a walk-through of the store to insure that the store is ready: clean, stocked etc. for business using the pre-rush checklist.
- Supervises and works with the assigned staff to assure that the proper guest service and product quality are given as prescribed in the “Operations Manual.”
- Accountable that all cash is handled properly and funds are properly secured.
- Insures that the unit is operated according to the proper food handling, sanitation, safety and security guidelines as outlined in the “Operations Manual.”
- Insures proper labor guidelines and labor laws are adhered to including schedules and breaks.
- Responsible that all opening, closing, change of shift and early out assigned duties are completed using appropriate checklists.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of shift and daily paperwork using the POS system.
- Insures that an adequate supply of fully proofed crusts is always available.
- Supervises the sale of pre-made pizzas to insure they are proofed a minimum of one hour and sold within the next hour. (Two hours total at room temperature)
- Maintains adequate prepped product for the shift business and if product is not available, makes sure product is available.
- Communicates shift problems to immediate supervisor and resolve if possible, scheduling problems for next day, product shortage etc.
- Responsible to handle emergencies, guest complaints, equipment problems or team member problems as per the “What to do If” procedures.
- Responsible to train and develop team members on assigned shift as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for any other job related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Experience: At least six months experience in QSR environment. Previous experience at the cashier, counter and prep person positions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires movement around the store and giving direction most of the working day.
- Required to lift pans of food or food items weighing up to 30 pounds to shoulder height.