We have full-time openings for Cooks.
Monday- Friday with occasional weekends available.
- 1 yr experience required.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
NOW HIRING on McMURRY BLVD, HARTSVILLE, TN!
The Cook provides fast, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable service. They ensure the "Fresh all Day" concept is consistently executed to differentiate our food offerings from the competition.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND REPONSIILITIES include the following:
- Provides "best in class" service; consistently pays attention to detail. Has understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all food preparation equipment.
- Prepares various foodservice and beverage products to Twice Daily specifications.
- Ability to react to varying business volumes by maintaining acceptable levels of our food offerings.
- Ensures all food offerings are correctly presented according to company standards.
- Knowledgeable of all food allergies.
- Maintains sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Cleans, stocks, and restocks workstations and display cases.
- Complies with the company standard regarding portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and food regulations.
- Maintains logs that include receiving logs, product temperature logs, waste tracking logs, food preparation log.
- Orders, receives, handles, dates and rotates all products according to company specifications and food regulations. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED is required; and /or equivalent education or experience in job related activities. Meets ServSafe certification requirements.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- 5:00 am- 2:00 pm- weekdays or weekends only.
- Good interpersonal, guest service and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail and take personal pride in all that you do
- Have sufficient visual ability to check identification and process credit cards
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds carrying cases of milk, etc.
- Ability to work shifts, holidays and weekends
If you feel you have what we are looking for, please be our guest and apply today. Join the best Convenience Store chain in Middle Tennessee and jump start your career!