CareGiver - Weekends OnlyCAREGIVERS NEEDED for non-medical home care company serving the Los Angeles, West Hollywood, and Beverly Hills communities. Become a friend to a senior and get paid to make a difference in someone's life. We will provide you training and support so that your job becomes a rewarding career!
If you are compassionate and like to help seniors, read below to see if your qualified to apply with our team.
CLICK APPLY BELOW TO GET STARTED!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervision for safety
- Companionship and activities
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Errands and incidental transportation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Activities of daily living assistance including personal care
Requirements you must satisfy include but are not limited to:
- 1 year of verifiable caregiving experience
- Registration with the Dept. of Social Services as a Home Care Aid affiliated with our Home Instead office (i.e. must comply with and pay for any State requirements including but not limited to: submitting Home Care Aid application with $25 fee, submit and pay for a Livescan unless you've received one in the past that is transferable.)
- Drug Screen
- Tuberculosis screening (within 90 days of the Home Care Aid registration.)
- Safe, reliable car that is available to you at all times
- up to 3 verifiable personal and 3 verifiable professional references
- Flexible schedule
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
Compensation starting between $12- $15.00 per hour DOE based on experience and availability. WE OFFER: paid training; flexible schedules; referral and incentive based bonuses. Visit us online at www.homeinsteadla.com. CLICK APPLY BELOW TO GET STARTED!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.