At a glance
Are you friendly? Hard-working? Responsible? Do you like free smoothies? Then you should apply to be a Team Member at Smoothie King.
Our Team Members make it HAPPEN! Key responsibilities include greeting Guests, ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking guests. You'll also prepare orders, promote products, and maintain a clean, safe environment.
Working for Smoothie King requires a lot of energy, passion, and ambition. We need dynamic professionals interested in doing the best work of their life to make an impact on our Guests and partners around the world. Our team is committed to our mission to inspire people to live a healthy & active lifestyle, and anyone passionate about that, will fit right in.
- Deliver the ultimate Guest service experience.
- Able to concisely communicate details about Smoothie King Products and information to all Guests.
- Responsible for product and Guest service standards.
- Foster an environment of team work.
- Communicate with guests, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
- Able to follow procedures and willingness to comply with dress code requirements
- Able to keep the store clean and ability to follow food safety regulations.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Team Member must be able to constantly operate a blender and POS cashier system.
- Team Member must be able to regularly move boxes, weighing up to 55 lbs., throughout the store.
- Team Member must be able to constantly position self to bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Team Member must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens.
- Team Member must be able to work various shifts per week, including nights and weekends. Our hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday.
- Team Member must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Team Member must have reliable transportation.
- No experience required, but food service experience is a plus. Training will be provided.