CAREGiver-East WeatherfordHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Provide companionship
- Transfer Assistance
- Preparing meals
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing, linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Alzheimer and Dementia Care
- End Of Life care
- Run errands, doctor appointments, shopping, etc.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and pre-employment drug screen.
- Possess a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and current proof of auto insurance.
- Maintain regular communication with supervisors
- Maintain HIPPAA laws and policies at all times.
- Bilingual Encouraged to apply...
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/451. Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.