At a glance
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Cleans soiled dishes and small wares. Returns clean and sanitized dishes to proper locations.
2. Maintains dish machine. Ensures it is operating correctly. Reports any defects immediately. Cleans and polishes machine thoroughly on a regular basis.
3. Removes trash from kitchen and places trash in dumpster.
4. Keeps dish area clean and organized.
5. Assists in kitchen where needed.
6. Assists in other areas of the restaurant when needed.
7. Completes opening and/or closing checklists.
8. Other duties as assigned by Company Management.
(Minimum requirements for entry into position)
1. Entry-level position.
Skills and Characteristics Required
1. Must be organized, flexible, and detail-oriented.
2. Ability to effectively communicate with other employees.
3. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
4. Must have a sense of urgency.
Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry dish racks weighing up to 40 pounds on a
regular and continuing basis. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and move
from area to area in the kitchen.
Typical restaurant environment.