Immediate Openings: CAREGivers ALL shifts available-- PAID training
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We offer services to seniors in the following towns:
Abington, Bridgewater, Brockton, Carver, Duxbury, East Bridgewater, East Wareham, Halifax, Hanover, Hanson, Kingston, Middleboro, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Rockland, West Bridgewater and Whitman.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*Also hiring CNA's, PCA's, HHA's*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.