CAREGiver, HHA, CNA, CompanionHome Instead Senior Care is looking for non-medical, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community which consists of all of Lake and most of Sumter County. Our areas of service also include Clermont, Umatilla, Wildwood, & The Villages. We are seeking mature minded, well rooted residents of our community with a proven ability to build and maintain friendships.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging. All CAREGiver employment is part-time/on call that focuses on keeping the employee as busy as they would like to be within the applicant's availability. Starting hourly rates are from $9.00 to $12.00 per hour.
Duties include, but are NOT limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing (Home Health Aids and CNAs only)
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues (Home Health Aids and CNAs only)
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to lift 25 pounds, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull, and carry
- Complete a criminal background check, Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and drug screen
- Possess a reliable vehicle, and the ability to drive self to work site
- Possess a valid Florida driver’s license and valid auto insurance (with uninsured motorist coverage)
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.