Serve for VIP Events
LGC is looking for an Elite Event Server's to work at hotels, catering companies, large universities, and convention centers in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Responsibilities of the Banquet Server
- Setting up, running and breakdown of events from small business meetings with minimal food to large groups with full meals; setting up tables and chairs.
- Serving fine dining plated events as well as buffet-style banquets; waiting on guests, refilling beverages, handling special requests and general table clearing.
- Show dedication and professionalism in attending to customer needs and maintaining good hospitality and customer relations.
Requirements of the Banquet Server
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Have 1-2 years of restaurant style or banguet serving.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Banquet Server’s should have 1-2 years’ experience with fine dining, banquet or restaurant style serving.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old