Infant Lead Teacher
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Infant Lead Teacher.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
North Creek strives to maintain a high-quality teaching environment by providing our staff with in-service opportunities and other professional opportunities. At a minimum, the following qualifications must be met: Health and safety training, CPR and First Aid Certified, Minimum of 12 hours of In-Service per year.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Parent interaction model problem-solving techniques in addressing group issues and encourage similar approaches by children
*Collaborate as a team in developing an action plan to implement center goals to provide a quality program
*Teach and model developmentally appropriate self-help skills that are incorporated into the daily schedule follow weekly lesson plans
* Provide a variety of developmentally appropriate, concrete hands on learning experiences
* Supervise children at all times and demonstrate awareness of entire class while working with a small group or individuals
* Give 100% of self to student's everyday
Non- Certificated Teacher: To be employed as a teacher in a licensed child care center, an individual who is not a certificated teacher must be least 18 years of age and of good moral character, and must meet one of the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education.
- Hold an associate degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education.
- Have a Child Development Associate Credential or
- Have a high school diploma or GED: and
- 1500 verified clock hours of experience in organized group activities for young children as indicated by positive reference from a former employer or supervisor.
- Submit a written plan for Department approval to acquire at least three credit hours or 45 clock hours of training in administration, early childhood education, education, or child/youth development, in a period not to exceed six months.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and be of good moral character. A teacher must be in the room with support staff at all times and must not be left alone.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Browse similar jobs (22)