Kings Island Culinary Positions
A culinary position at Kings Island provides an experience that can’t be found anywhere else in the area. An experience with Kings Island will allow you to gain and expand on knowledge in several aspects of the food industry including: quick service, banquet events, high volume catering, special media events and commissary prep. We are looking for candidates to fill positions as Line Cooks, Culinary Leads and Restaurant Managers.
Kings Island offers great perks and opportunities that other employers may not offer. With employment at Kings Island you will gain free admission to all Cedar Fair parks, special employee ride nights, scholarship and internship opportunities and more!
Primary Job Duties
- Produce and cook food products in large quantities in an efficient and consistent manner.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation, including complying with all federal, state and local health codes.
- Assist in improving food quality and consistency.
- Operate food preparation equipment.
- Deliver new ideas for recipes and products to the food management team.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Ability to follow recipes and knowledge of baking and cooking.
- Knowledge of cooking equipment.
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Ability to pass a mandatory or random drug test, per company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to , criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
Want to be part of something magical? Join us for our new WinterFest event this winter!
To apply visit jobs.cedarfair.com/kingsisland.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Please apply online at www.kifun.jobs. On this site you may also upload a resume. Join us for Winterfest this season to be part of the magic!