POSITION TITLE: ASSISTANT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: MANAGEMENT/FRANCHISEE
The Assistant Manager supervises daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. Schedules and supervises staff. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Shift Manager as outlined in the Shift Manager job description.
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: Experience in restaurant operations, preferably with supervisory experience. Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees. Computer knowledge is desirable.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
1. Navigate to: mysubwaycareer.com (Snag-a job will take you there automatically)
2. Select: "Search By Store" radio button
3. Enter: Store #: 48032
4. Complete Application
Browse similar jobs
- Food & Restaurant
- Assistant Manager
- Computer Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Cook Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Event Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Hospitality Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Restaurant Operations Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs