We have a full-time opening for a Irrigation Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- At least two years of irrigation technician experience preferred.
- A valid Florida driver's license.
- A clean criminal/ motor vehicle record.
- Be able to speak both English and Spanish preferred.
- Strong work ethic, be willing to lead by example and be "hands-on".
- Must be able to maintain a schedule in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be able to attend company work schedule from Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 4:30pm and be willing to work some Saturday's if necessary.
- Be able to follow detailed instructions and work without constant supervision.
- Ensure that work is done efficiently, safely, and to the proper standards.
- Perform irrigation system wet-test for commercial and residential properties.
- Correct/adjust irrigation heads and nozzles.
- Repair irrigation pipe leaks and line breaks.
- Adjust/repair and/or change irrigation valves.
- Program analog and digital irrigation timers.
- Remove and replace irrigation pumps.
- Document in a very detailed manor all repairs performed for each individual job.
- Communicate effectively with immediate supervisors and office personnel.
- Upholding the ethics and integrity of the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service.
If interested in possible employment opportunities, please contact us at (954) 272-8506.