Home Care Aide
We have a part-time opening for a Home Care Aide.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- No experience required.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
As an Addus HomeCare Aide, you will:
- Follow a care plan for the client and report on completed tasks.
- Assist with personal care (e.g., bathing or dressing).
- Provide routine house cleaning, including laundry.
- Assist with meal preparation.
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other essential errands.
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications (no administering or measuring).
- As part of the client's Care Team, a HomeCare Aide must observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
- Must be able to provide three references (2 professional and 1 personal)
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Familiar with and comfortable using basic features on a cell phone
We offer competitive pay rates and an outstanding work environment!
Must be able to pass a drug screen and 7-year background check