We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Financial advisor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining a client base, keeping current client strategies up-to-date and acquiring new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Meeting with prospective clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a customized financial strategy.
- Providing knowledgeable, objective financial guidance
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products, and services to help them meet their financial objectives.
- Guiding clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and trust documents.
- Referring clients to other professionals who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus
- MBA, JD, CFP(R), CPA or ChFC, a plus.
Our training program is a process not an event, whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their business.
As a new member of our team, you will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training.
Our Management Team puts our training calendars - which are complete with in-house, online, team-based, and one-on-one efforts - together a year in advance, to ensure that each new individual is equipped with the skills, resources, and attention that they need to grow a thriving financial services practice.
We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP(R), Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.