|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
Do you want to be surrounded by a family friendly, clean, smoke - and alcohol - free environment? If this sparks your interest and you are finally ready for a career instead of just another job, McAlister's Deli may be the right choice for you.
We offer the speed of quick service and the quality of a casual family dining restaurant. Our menu consists of a variety of high-quality deli sandwiches, extra-large baked potatoes, soups, salads, desserts and our famous iced tea. There is minimal cooking and we do not use stoves, mixers, or fryers so when you leave the kitchen, you don't smell like an order of fries.
As we expand our concept, our highest priority for recruitment into our restaurants is to hire the right kind of people to represent our brand. These individuals must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service (whether internal or external customers) in a friendly and enthusiastic environment.
We want your personality to shine through in the performance of your job. We work to maintain a dominant market position and continued profitable sales growth, and are committed to filling each position with the most capable person available.
- Cashier, Customer Service, Kitchen or Deli experience helpful.
- Responsible for stocking food and paper supplied in service area
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervison
- Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
McAlister’s Deli Line Cook
Thirsty for a new job? Join our team! McAlister’s Deli needs great people like you. Whether you need a full-time or part-time job, you’ll love working in our southern hospitality-filled environment.
McAlister's Deli is currently hiring hourly team members who are willing to work in a fast-paced and fun environment. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively in a team environment. If you have warm personality and love to serve others, then you will enjoy being part of our team! We are hiring for the following positions:
BOH Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Daily prep
- Setting up stations
- Producing menu items in 4 minutes or less
- Producing catering orders
- Cleaning duties
- Putting away truck deliveries
BOH Position Specific Skills and Requirements:
- Cooking experience in a fast paced restaurant
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting qualification standards for hourly positions