At a glance
Clinic Administrator for busy membership massage clinic needed to manage daily operations.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic.
- Assist Franchise Owner in setting all membership and retail sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
- Manage sales associates and massage therapy staff.
- Trains, monitor and coach performance of sales associates.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
- Responsible for all human resource functions for sales associates and massage therapists including interviewing, hiring, training, disciplining and terminating.
- Provide excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
- Responsible for generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, inventory and ordering supplies.
- College education preferred.
- Management, marketing and sales experience in service/ retail industry.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate.
- Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff.
- Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and Regional Developers.
- Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports.
- Excellent trainer and motivator.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Massage Envy: More of a culture than a company Like you, we're out to make a positive difference in people's lives. Maybe that's why Massage Envy has its own unique culture. You'll find it to be a friendly, giving, and supportive environment where we focus on helping our clients feel their best.
At Massage Envy, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Employer contribution to group healthcare benefits.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee discounts.
If you think that this is the right position for you, please email a resume and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you think you're the right fit. If you're ready to achieve your full potential and want to be the face of a $1B brand, please let us hear from you!
Browse similar jobs (246)
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital