Working at Main Event is more than a job!
Now Hiring Technician
at Main Event
We are seeking a Noticeably Better Technician to join our team!
Are you great with numbers and have an impressive attention to detail? If so, come FUN Start Your Career with Main Event. At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN!
M.E. Benefits You:
- At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN!
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Gaming plus 50% off food and activities
- Rewards for outstanding service
So now that we’ve piqued your interest, your role will be to:
- Perform electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical technical work related to the construction, preventive repair and maintenance of bowling lanes, automatic pinsetting, scoring, amusement and other equipment. Adjust and repair automatic pinsetting and related bowling equipment. Maintains and repairs bowling lanes
- Disassemble, replace and repair mechanical and electrical components or parts such as bearings, coils, armatures and wiring
- Maintain, troubleshoot and perform repairs on all games and tellers; including scheduled preventive maintenance
- Maintain inventory records; orders supplies and materials
- Operate hand and power tools and general testing equipment
- Run It Like You Own It by maintaining on an ongoing basis throughout the shift, the cleanliness of the mechanics area and facility
Seeking Candidates Who:
- Have work flexibility (nights, weekends and holidays) and are highly Dependable
- Have general knowledge of and skill on the repair and maintenance of automated bowling equipment systems
- Basic working knowledge of hand tools and ability to work from ladders
- General knowledge of related OSHA regulations and safety practices
- Skill in the practical application of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics; in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment of the trade
- Ability to wear and work in personal protective equipment; to work on fixed equipment
- Ability to manipulate heavy equipment, tools and supplies and/or exert force up to 250 pounds; to concurrently manipulate multiple controls on machinery and equipment
- Some knowledge of bowling and amusement equipment is preferred
We hope you are having FUN! In fact it’s one of our core values along with Act with Integrity, Exceed Guest Expectations, Run It Like You Own It, and Embrace Teamwork. We live these values daily giving Main Event the Noticeably Distinctive Culture we are known for.
Working at Main Event is more than a job:
Founded in 1998, Dallas-based Main Event Entertainment is a rapidly growing subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group (ASX: AAD) of Australia with entertainment centers ranging from 48,000 to 75,000 square feet. Main Event offers a variety of dining options and an infinite supply of fun for people of all ages, with more than 100 cutting-edge, interactive and virtual games, a multi-level laser tag arena, a challenging high ropes adventure course and state-of-the-art bowling. Main Event is also a popular venue for group events such as birthday parties, social gatherings and corporate meetings, offering private rooms equipped with the latest audiovisual technology and full-service catering. Corporations, individuals and families consistently rank the centers “Best Place to Bowl” and “Best Party Place.” Head for FUN at Main Event Entertainment. More information is available at mainevent.com.
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Browse similar jobs
- Media & Entertainment
- Main Event Entertainment
- Clerical Jobs
- Banking Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Flexible Hours Jobs
- Inventory Management Jobs
- Machine Maintenance Jobs
- Personal Finance Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Tuition Reimbursement Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Catering Jobs