|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
Customer Relationship Specialist
READ ENTIRE POSTING:
IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND ARE INTERESTED IN A ROLE WITH OUR COMPANY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE END OF THE POSTING TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AND QUESTIONNAIRE.
- MUST HAVE OWN CAR
- MUST BE A NON-SMOKER
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK
- EVERYONE IN RETAIL MUST WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS INCLUDING SUNDAYS (business hours below in requirements section)
- MUST READ ENTIRE POSTING AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AND QUESTIONNAIRE AHEAD OF INTERVIEW
- INTERVIEW LOCATION: 223 N. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL, ORL, FL 32805
We are a family-owned drycleaning business with 17 locations around the Greater Orlando area and well as an extensive pickup and delivery route service to homes and offices. Our family of brands makes us the largest cleaners with the most methods of cleaning available and the ability to offer drycleaning, laundry and many other services. Even though we are the largest, we still cherish our relationships with each customer. Our focus is on relationships so much so that we have deemed our approach Passionate Customer Relationships. Going above and beyond is the norm and we love it!
Position Purpose: Responsible for assisting the Store Team Leader in building sales at assigned store by developing and maintaining Passionate Customer Relationships.
Examples of Duties
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Preparing and sending orders to the plant
- Receiving finished orders from the plant
- Collecting and picking up garments from customers
- Proper use of Compass System (POS system)
- Proper preparation of deposits and cash handling
- Performs other duties as assigned that fall within the scope of CRS position
Guidelines for CRS Position
- Arrive at work on time (this is critical to provide time-sensitive service)
- Must have own car
- Comply with fresh, comfortable Florida-style dress code standards
- Be pleasant and respectful in all dealings with customers and fellow Team Members
- Build sales and profits at your store by following established procedures
- AND MOST IMPORTANT-TAKE GREAT CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Business hours are 7am - 8pm M-F, 9am-5pm Sat, 12pm-5pm Sun
Full Time applicants must be able to work any hours
Part Time applicants must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and endless energy for talking to people
- Great follow through on tasks and superior multi-tasking skills
- Be a problem solver at heart, great at finding solutions when needed
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and as a part of a great team
- Be proactive and engaged in the success of the store and company as a whole
- Love for the entrepreneurial mentality of doing what it takes to get things done
- Great attention to detail because you know it makes all the difference in our customer experience
- Computer savvy and super quick learner
We are seeking a positive, energetic person with an obvious sense of urgency for this role. It is a busy store with tons of growth opportunity. Our ideal Team Member would be excited by this and want to contribute to its success. We provide unlimited growth for GREAT performers. Most people are surprised at how much detail goes into what we do. We will let you peer behind the curtain and we'll teach you our business if you are the right fit for us and we are right for YOU!
Full and part time positions available for several Greater Orlando area locations. Benefits include health insurance for full -time Team Members, vacation, free and discounted services, Mystery Shop reward program monthly, opportunities for advancement with great performance. We are a stable and growing company.
Compensation for this role starts at $10.00/hr.
We are a smoke and drug free workplace, and perform drug and background screenings upon hire.
Please complete our online application, retail questionnaire and Predictive Index survey: