At a glance
Primary job responsibilities include operating cash registers and replenishing the toppings bar. sweetFrog team members will also need to prepare toppings bar by cutting up fruit. Like other fast food restaurants, sweetFrog wants to hire friendly, personable, and attentive workers to fill these positions. Workers must adhere to strict health and safety guidelines at all times. Training generally lasts between a few days to a couple weeks and involves both visual and verbal orientation.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Setting up the toppings bar and the innovation bar
- Ensuring that all products (merchandise, supplies, food, etc.) are stocked and prepared properly
- Cleaning utensils, counters, etc
- Assisting customers at the register
- Ensuring corporate promotions are communicated to the customers
- Problem Solving
- Superior client service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent time - management skills
- Integrity, dependability, and trustworthiness
- Ability to think ahead and be proactive
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.