Clark Holdings Inc. DBA Tim Hortons is now hiring a full-time maintenance technician! The maintenance technician will be responsible for providing routine maintenance services to multiple restaurants in the WNY area. Duties include, but are not limited to, cleaning commercial ice and soda machines, performing restaurant equipment calibrations, and assisting managers with maintaining facilities and grounds.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to travel daily
- Able to follow safety guidelines and procedures
Physical and postural demands:
- Frequent reaching above waist, chest, and shoulder level, as well as below waist level
- Frequent need for manual dexterity of both hands (handling, gripping, fine finger control, etc.)
- Frequent hip flexion while walking for all tasks
- Occasional lifting of boxes of supplies/products weighing from <5 – 50 lbs. vertically from floor to knuckle height
- Occasional lifting of items weighing between 5 – 30 lbs. vertically from floor to knuckle height, knuckle to shoulder height, or from fridge to counter height
- Exposure to cold/below freezing and high heat temperatures
Clark Holdings Inc .provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old