Guest Service Agent
Hotel Management Services is looking for hungry, humble, and caring people to join our team of leaders looking to create loyalty by delighting our guest and team members. We want candidates that have Faith, Integrity, Respect, and Motivation
Role and Responsibilities:
The Guest Service Agent is either a part-time or full-time position depending on the location. Guest Service Agents need to be sales minded persons who enjoy meeting and greeting potential guests. Guest Service Agents need to be outgoing, friendly, people who like to “sell.” Represents the hotel to guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest is delighted and ensuring guest satisfaction.
As an organization, we strive to hire qualified candidates who operate in agreement with our company core principles.
Guest Service Agent Duties: Duties include but are not limited to the items listed below:
- Process Reservations, registrations, and extensions based on availability obtaining all necessary information and payments within established standards while also creating sales leads.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and fellow team members.
- Requires excellent customer service and problem solving skills, and maintains customers’ privacy.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Complies with all safety and security polices in accordance established standards
- Maintains a professional business appearance, attitude and performance.
- Depending on Shift Assigned, additional duties may include Laundry, Stocking, cleaning of public areas, perform safety tours or performing audit duties.
- Perform other job duties and checklists as requested by Supervisors
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Prior guest service experience required, preferable hotel-related experience.
Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.