|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
SE2/WCC Jiffy Lube is looking for motivated individuals with the desire to provide outstanding customer service while educating our customers on the services recommended by their vehicles manufacturers.
Customer Service Advisors will be given the tools as well as computer based and hands on training needed to build loyal and trusting customers and to answer any questions that your customers may have, while delivering speedy and courteous service.
SE2/ WCC Jiffy Lube offers great opportunities for growth and career advancement, to assistant manager, store manager and beyond.
Must pass a drug screen
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Guest Service Advisor duties (Following certification, as directed by store management) that include but are not limited to:
- Gather and input guest and maintenance information into the computer (name, address, phone number, email address, year, make, model, etc).
- Review oil options, vehicle manufacturer recommendations, previous services and report on conditions to the guest. Present air and cabin air filters to customers (if applicable).
- Recap guest requested services (with pricing), answer any questions, and provide an estimated time frame for services to be completed.
- Escort guest to the lounge (using the “No handles” policy), and inform them of the location of coffee/water, restrooms and magazines.
- Communicate additional services requested to upper bay and gather new items/parts for installation/service.
- Review invoiced items with guest, accept payment for services, inform guest of value added items and offer invitation of return.
- All other duties of a standard technician, see technician page for a complete list of duties.
Must be available 7 days a week.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Regular Performance Reviews & Bonus Structure
- Paid Training
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan