Full Service Food Servers
This position will be assigned three to four table stations in Cantina Laredo or Chili’s during their shift and possible more depending on the number of seats at each table. They are responsible for taking care of each part of guests during their meal period. There are several shifts available; however most of them are either am or pm. We open very early in the airport and each of our stores will serve breakfast. We are busy throughout the entire day and we do not close until the last flight flies out of the airport.
All of our food servers are team players and perform several cleaning duties before, during, and after their shift. Server positions are tipped positions with an hourly pay of $2.13. Most of our tipped position employees earn up to $30 per hour in gratuities. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TIPPED EMPLOYEES RECEIVE CREDIT TIPS ON THEIR BI-WEEKLY PAYCHECKS. We require all of our food servers to be TABC certified before starting work.
Our Restaurants are high volume. We require two to three years of food server experience in a full-service name branded concept for this positions. We provide structured training, however due to the projected volume, experience is a must.
The server position requires employees to have great communication skills, outgoing personalities, professional appearance, ability to interact positively with all co-workers and guest and have overall good salesmanship. The server position requires employees to lift up to 30 pounds with frequent bending, stooping and twisting. He/She works the entire shift on their feet so the ability to stand 100% during the entire shift is required.
- You must have the right to work in the United States
- You must have great customer service skills
- You must have a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- You must have reliable transportation to the airport
- You must have a professional appearance
- Able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Able to work on the shift times we run our business
(AM Shifts start between 4am – 6am) (PM Shifts start between 12pm – 2pm)
- Possess two forms of active and valid government issued identification
- You must be able to pass a FBI fingerprint check to obtain a security badge