Full Service Dishwashers
This position is responsible for washing dishes and heavy cleaning duties of the kitchen. It also involves light food preparation duties. We open very early in the airport and each of our stores serves breakfast. We are busy throughout the entire day and we do not close until the last flight flies out of the airport.
Experience in prior dishwasher positions is a plus but not required as we have a structured training program.
The dishwasher position requires employees to lift up to 30 pounds with frequent bending, stooping and twisting. He/She works the entire shift on their feet so the ability to stand 100% during the entire shift is required.
- You must have the right to work in the United States
- You must have great customer service skills
- You must have a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- You must have reliable transportation to the airport
- You must have a professional appearance
- Able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Able to work on the shift times we run our business
(AM Shifts start between 4am – 6am) (PM Shifts start between 12pm – 2pm)
- Possess two forms of active and valid government issued identification
- You must be able to pass a FBI fingerprint check to obtain a security badge