- Washes and sanitizes tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment.
- Keeps the dish area and equipment clean and organized.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, back loading dock, perimeter of building and parking lot.
- Load, run and unload dish machine. Ensures there is no residue or debris on any items washed in the dish machine.
- Able to perform assembling and disassembling of the dishwashing machine. Keeps the dish machine clean and reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitors dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle. Ensures dish machine water is changed every hour or as needed.
- Washes and stores all tableware and kitchenware. Ensures everything is six inches off the floor in the dish area.
- Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Assists in putting away food deliveries and follows the First In First Out method of rotation
- Bags and hauls dish area trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handles tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintains adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies. Demonstrates proper knowledge of dish machine chemicals.
- Has clear knowledge of three compartment sink system.
- Tests chlorine level throughout shift.
- Cleans food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Inspects restrooms every 30 minutes or as needed and maintains cleanliness standards.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience a plus.
- You must be available to work between the Hours of 6:00AM until 4:00PM or 3:00PM until 11:45PM Monday thru Sunday
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.