At a glance
3D Animator – Video Graphic Designer
We have a full-time opening for a 3D Animator – Video Graphic Designer in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Would you like to have a dream job?
Jardin Magico in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is searching for a thinking creatively, imaginative and upbeat 3D Animator with artistic talent in visionary storytelling.
You must be able to collaborate with a team of professionals on storyboards, story development, directing, cinematography and editing. You must also be able to work alone for long hours at a time using computer animation or modeling programs to simulate lifelike characters and images.
High attention to detail and strong knowledge of Video Projection Mapping software computer programs are essential and required for this position. You will be responsible for creating and drawing the colorful moving images that will be projected on various surfaces. With some assistance you will write storyline for characters and put cartoons together with special effects, soundtracks, and other layouts.
Strong knowledge in Flash Designer, 3D Illustrator, 3D Animator, Maya, Adobe's After Effects, Photoshop, Flex, Flash, VPT7, Video Projection Mapping software or other 3D illustrating technologies is needed and required for this position. Spanish/English speaking is required.
- Create and concept the story frame-by-frame;
- Record soundtracks and dialogues;
- Sequence frames together to create animation;
- Design a variety of characters with different personalities;
- Developing models and sketches to be used in selection of final scenes and characters;
- Develop 3D multimedia projects involving computer graphics to be projected on a variety of surfaces;
- Use of imagination, judgment, skill, and experience to design life-like animations;
- Ability to produce results within a designated production schedule,
You must be a self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks to meet internal and external deadlines and goals and be flexible with schedule and work hours. You must be a team player with strong work ethics, reliable, mature, possess good communication skills, collaboration and great interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this position, you must submit the following information via email:
- Current resume in MS Word or PDF format;
- Hourly salary request;
- Sample of your work (video real);
- Work availability;
- Three professional references.
To apply for the position, please email your information for review and consideration.