At a glance
We have a full-time opening for a HVAC/R Technician.
Must be able to work at least 1 shift per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
We are seeking a Certified/Licensed HVAC & Refrigeration Technician to work at a Very Well-Known Educational facility with AMAZING Benefits in Oklahoma City, OK. This position needs to be filled quickly so do not wait!
This is a Job Opportunity you DO NOT want to miss out on. This is a Career building facility to grow with and retire well.
Job Function: Work independently to inspect, test, maintain, calibrate and install mechanical refrigeration, air conditioning equipment, compressed air and vacuum systems for all campus facilities.
Work Schedule: M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, some overtime required and may be on call at times.
- Advanced knowledge of tools used to repair and maintain refrigeration systems
- Advanced knowledge of HVAC and building codes/permits
- Advanced knowledge of reading and interpreting complex schematics, blueprints and drawings.
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations.
- Identifies problems, solves the problem and discusses with supervisor
- Ability to manage own time and priorities efficiently
- Ability to estimate costs of materials and equipment
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
Education requirements: High school Diploma or GED, Trade School Certification and 24 months of refrigeration experience.
Required Certification or Licenses: Current HVAC License with the state of Oklahoma, EPA Refrigeration Certification and a Valid Oklahoma Driver's License
Benefits: Stable work Environment, Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Leave and Paid Holidays, Tuition Discount, Department Child Tuition Waiver, Uniforms and Tools Provided.
If you are interested, please go to our website www.a1staffingok.com , click on "Looking for Work Click Here" and Register Now.