Reports To: Shift Supervisor/Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
Prepares dough and food items according to Papa Murphy’s standards and recipes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to be at assigned workstation in full uniform at prescribed time.
- Must have complete operating and safety knowledge of mixer, sheeter and dicer.
- Responsible to complete the “Prep List” and “Dough Production Chart” using the POS system.
- Prioritizes days work, completing tasks which if not done first would jeopardize the stores operation.
- Mixes dough to recipe and dough balls to standard.
- Sheets, wraps, dates, and stores crusts to Papa Murphy’s standards.
- Complies with all Papa Murphy’s sanitation procedures and safety standards.
- Receives and checks-in all orders delivered to the store following proper order/receiving procedures.
- Properly store and rotate all products before and after prepping to ensure quality.
- Responsible for the efficient use of time allocated to each task. Comply with “Performance Standards.”
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May also perform duties of a Counter or Cashier Team member.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Experience: Six months kitchen experience preferred, but not necessary, such as a dishwasher or as a helper, with time spent with rotation, preparation, and handling food.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift full pans weighing 30 pounds to shoulder height.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.