Century 21 Department Stores Human Resources Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Century 21 Department Stores Human Resources Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 5 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
As a Human Resources Manager you will drive sales and service thru Century 21's Core Values. All human resource activities related to recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development, as well as, performance management are under your direction. With training, coaching and development a team of executives with grow following your leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities for assigned areas:
- Plan and execute internal/external local recruitment strategy. Maintain a consistent interview and job offer process.
- Ensure that the "Select Your Best" training is utilized to recruit a qualified team of executives and team members to exceed expectations and build a company bench.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and Local human resource laws.
- Administer union and non-union documentation on performance for team members.
- Input and maintain all team member/applicant data into the Lawson tracking system. Maintain accurate and up to date employee files.
- Oversee the payroll process. Manage and process weekly and bi-weekly payroll through Kronos system. Generate, distribute, and follow up on daily payroll exception reports. Also responsible for the sorting and distribution of weekly and bi-weekly payroll.
- Lead all store-training initiatives. Partner with Regional Trainer and General Store Manager to ensure a robust training process is in place and executed.
- In partnership with General Store Manager lead and execute mid-year and annual review process. Conduct ongoing talent analysis of executives and team members to establish career progression plans that supports our core value of "Grow".
- Partner with store management team to direct all human resource policies and procedures. Maintain confidentiality as a priority.
Requirements Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Human Resource experience with retail background.
- 4-year college degree or higher required.
- Results oriented, passionate, and shows a strong sense of urgency.
- Commitment to exemplify the highest integrity and professional business standards.
- Ability to build partnerships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to train, motivate, and mentor.
- Demonstrates strong leadership, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to exemplifying the Century 21 Core Values. Schedule: A flexible work schedule will be required