We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Busser/Runner.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Power Plant Live! is Baltimore’s premier dining and entertainment destination located just one block form the world famous Inner Harbor. Apply today to be considered for unlimited opportunities within venues such as MEX, Leinenkugel’s Beer Garden, Luckie’s Tavern, PBR, Rock Bar, Mosaic and many more.
LIVE! is the premier dining and entertainment districts in the country with locations in Baltimore, MD, Kansas City, MO, St. Louis, MO, Philadelphia, PA, and Louisville, KY. Coming soon to Atlanta, GA, Norfolk, VA and Arlington, TX!
We are in search of professional individuals to become part of our team as Busser/Food Runner to assist the service team in providing excellent service to all of our guests.
Responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Prior customer service and/or restaurant experience preferred. Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the venue, the brand and the Company.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often to answer guest’s questions regarding the menu.
- Basic mathematical skills are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Job requires ability to perform the following:
- Strong ability to provide attention to detail.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Handling objects (including food and utensils), products, and bussing tubs/trays.
- Standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling.
- Must be able to move about the entire facility safely and efficiently.Must be savvy in marketing and promotional strategies.
- Must possess an outgoing personality, approach all types of individuals and strike up conversations.
- Must be highly organized, reliable and have the ability to keep collected information secured.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up and moving about an assigned location safely and efficiently.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds when moving/setting up items for sales promotions.
- Handling objects (pens, pencils, paper, etc.), products and equipment.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer