ASE Certified Automotive Mechanics
Valvoline Instant Oil Change Autocare Centers are looking for qualified ASE Certified Mechanics to join our Autocare Service Centers.
ASE Certified Mechanics are responsible for providing quality service by performing a variety of automotive services which may include radiator services, timing belts, brakes, engine performance (tune-ups), and vehicle inspections. Applicants must also be team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing domestic and foreign vehicles, and will range from basic to advanced skills based on available positions. Must be able to work well in a team environment, provide outstanding customer service, and follow workplace cleanliness, organization, and process standards.
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a service center environment
- ASE Certifications that are active (REQUIRED)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Have own tools
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Speak and listen effectively with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Full body mobility (twisting, turning, bending, and standing on your feet for extended periods of time)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrual for vacation pay
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Reimbursement for continuing education