The Kitchen Director has the responsibility for directing the daily operations of a quick service restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of BOH experience
- Minimum 1 year of Management experience
- Familiar with Serv Safe requirement
- Proficient in operation of fryers
- Familiar with food quality and hold time standards.
- Can perform basic reading, math and measurement calculations in English.
- S/he must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of Employees, Management and Vendors.
- Having an understanding and value of the Chick-fil-A company culture
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old