Subway Sandwich Artist
Sandwich Artist Job Responsibilities
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
3. Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
4. Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
5. Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
6. Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
7. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
8. Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
9. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
10. Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
11. Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
12. Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.