Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- •No experience required.
- •Be authorized to work in the United States.
- •Must have reliable transportation.
- DrivingValid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
At Chick-fil-A, being a Leader is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Owner, Chick-fil-A team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
This is a very exciting role and is a combination of marketing, event planning and catering. The overarching goal is to introduce the brand of Chick-fil-A to our community through several platforms. Those could include, on-site events, off-site events, and social media.
Here are some examples:
- Hosting an Onsite event, like Daddy Daughter Date Night or Breakfast with Santa.
- Partnering with local companies like Home Depot or the Movie theatre to pass out FREE Chick-fil-A sandwiches and coupons.
- Connect and share the Chick-fil-A story at Chamber events and other civic organizations.
- Fielding fundraising and donation request
- Showcasing our team, products and promotions on social media
- Going to offices and Cater a free Lunch and Learn about our catering options
In this role you will work directly with the Franchisee owner and the management team. You will be required to create an implement an ongoing marketing plan. You will be expected to work within a budget and keep a record of expenses. This is not an advertising role but you will be expected to work with graphic designers to create collateral that coincide with the marketing plan/events. You will need to have a flexible schedule as you will have to work some nights and some Saturdays. You should be able to work 28-35 hours per week. A limited amount of work may be done from home. After 90 days you will go to our home office in Atlanta for a 3 day Marketing workshop.
- Highly Organized
- Not afraid to be in front of people
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for maintaining relationships with all partner organizations.
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the maintenance, use and storage of marketing materials used in our endeavors-including event tents, cows, etc.
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for fielding donation request and other forms of assistance
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for tracking all marketing explorations and weighing the ROI.
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for serving as a hostess as needed by the organization.
- The Marketing Assistantr is responsible for installing all point of purchase (P.O.P) materials and any menu updates
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for effectively using all social media mediums
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for planning and executing marketing events.
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for working with other Directors to ensure adequate scheduling for all Marketing Events.
- The Marketing Assistant should be able to make decisions about assisting other organizations based on our store's vision, and honestly and tactfully communicate our decision to the appropriate organization.
- The Marketing Assistant should attend the weekly Directors Meeting, and be prepared to discuss the scheduling and production needs for any and all marketing activities.
- The Marketing Assistantshould be prepared to communicate all pertinent information to the team.
- The Marketing Assistant should be flexible with the expectations required by the role, as they may change significantly, seasonally, and as different partnerships become more/less active.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Browse similar jobs
- Santa Ana
- Food & Restaurant
- Marketing Assistant
- Clerical Jobs
- Artistic Ability Jobs
- Communication Jobs
- Greeter Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Flexible Hours Jobs
- High Energy Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Under 18 Jobs
- Weekend Jobs
- Work Nights Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Catering Jobs
- Artistic Design Jobs
- Graphic Design Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Food Service Jobs