- Ensure all operational procedures and standards, i.e. portion control, dough, and product rotation are in place and being utilized correctly in accordance with the operations manual.
- Maintain Cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Ensure all service standards are met as outlined in the operations manual.
- Complete understanding, support and training of all promotions as communicated by the Marketing department.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging each guest, maintaining outstanding standards, having solid product knowledge to answer questions.
- Assist with reviewing sales results daily, weekly and monthly. Assist with coaching other management members in achieving higher results.
- Ensure 100% compliance with cash control procedures and variances.
- Monitor store schedule for effective scheduling. Monitor labor and cost of sales goals on each shift.
- Help to achieve the budgeted cash flow for the period, quarter and year for the restaurant by monitoring numbers on each shift.
- Assist as needed to ensure proper staffing of restaurants for projected sales.
- Plan and assign daily work assignments as needed for peak performance of the location while on duty. Ensure proper completion through follow-up.
- Hold employees accountable to brand and image standards by adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with training employees as needed.
- Complete employee paperwork (NOE, I-9, W-4, PCFs) as needed and send to the corporate office weekly.
- Responsible to be at the store in full uniform and ready to begin work at scheduled time, and work 30-40 hours per week.
- Performs other duties as assigned from immediate supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate and clean certain equipment and to drive for the company.
- Need access to an insured vehicle, have a valid driver’s license, be an approved driver under GPI guidelines to deliver or drive for company business.
- Previous quick service management experience a plus
- At least High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prefer college degree.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts to include opening and closing the restaurant. Availability must also include a variety of days, nights, weekends and holidays to accommodate the needs of the restaurant.
- Requires a knowledge and successful completion of all Informant training for all operational areas of the restaurant to include: Cashier, telephone, bus/dish, dough, maketable, cut station and delivery.
- Pass the Manager Certification exam with a minimum score of 90%.
- Participate in the work of subordinates (perform crew functions) to overcome difficult periods of work.
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to lift food items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Food Handler’s permit required where applicable.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and POS
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs
- Food & Restaurant
- Assistant Manager
- Godfather's Pizza
- Clerical Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Computer Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Greeter Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Housekeeping Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Math Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Writing Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Pizza Jobs
- Food Service Jobs