|Job type||Full-time, Part-time|
Clinic Administrator for busy membership massage clinic needed to manage daily operations.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic.
- Assist Franchise Owner in setting all membership and retail sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
- Manage sales associates and massage therapy staff.
- Trains, monitor and coach performance of sales associates.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
- Responsible for all human resource functions for sales associates and massage therapists including interviewing, hiring, training, disciplining and terminating.
- Provide excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
- Responsible for generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, inventory and ordering supplies.
- College education preferred.
- Management, marketing and sales experience in service/ retail industry.
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and goals and delegate.
- Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff.
- Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and Regional Developers.
- Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and interpreting trends in sales reports.
- Excellent trainer and motivator.
- Salary plus commission and bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
This job has expired.