Shift Leader/Key Employee
The Shift Leader or Key Employee acts as a second tier manager. They assist in the running of the shift, making table visits, performing discounts, etc. Key Employees can also be trained in the closing functions of the restaurant.
The shift leader reports directly to the assistant manager or general manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrives to work on time, ready to work, neat, and well groomed
- Understands completely all Hurricane Grill and Wings policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs
- Proactively handles staff and guest requests or concerns quickly, fairly, and with care
- Ensures that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times
- Ensures that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the standards
- Controls cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with Hurricane Grill and Wings policies and procedures
- Fills in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Demonstrates a leadership style that creates a positive working environment and remains calm during stressful and emotional situations
- Assists staff in discounting and adjusting checks
- Prepares all required paperwork in an organized and timely manner
- Provide advice and suggestions to Shift Manager or General Manager as needed.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old